Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Good-bye Muncie Family

I have never just  loved the city of Muncie, but I do love some people that are here. We live a full days drive from any family members, so we have a family here. With having Cadence I have met several wonderful "new" moms, I have had an amazing mentor/accountability friend and I have of course had the people at the Campus House. Recently as a couple we have had a small group that has cared for us and I have had MOPS the last two years. So lots of "family".  So in this post I want to just write a good-bye and thank you note to all the people of Muncie that I call family!

Dear Muncie friends,

Thank you for helping us move three plus times, that is a lot of stairs and warm days. Thank you for meals, games and just a lot of laughs. Thank you for the many play dates. So many I met at library story time or at MOPS, you embraced me as a new mom and encouraged me. Thank you for allowing my child to have you and your kids as friends. Thank you for your counseling, your wisdom and a shoulder to cry on. Josh and I have had our rough moments but you kept us together, prayed for us and taught us new things about marriage. I love you all and hope you keep in contact. God bless you and your family.
                                                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                                  Mikala





No comments:

Post a Comment