Monday, July 2, 2012

Thoughts from a non-writer

 Here I am attempting a blog, A blog with no one specific theme, No one continuous thought, feeling or emotion. Just me. A woman. A wife. A mom. My thoughts on life. My trials, my regrets, and a few funny moments with a toddler. My moments when I get reminded of how much God loves me.

I have read many blogs about a lot of things. Saving money, educating and raising children, stuff Christians like (the actual blog and others like it), making a home ...and blogs just about life. So why not a blog about all that – the Hodge Podge my life is?

Things hated or loved. Marriage, raising kids. Mistakes and Triumphs. Yeah that's my blog.

Welcome to My Hodge Podge Life. The blog that will be proof read by my husband because I hate all the "proper" grammar stuff. A blog with a wide range of topics. A blog to make you laugh, cry or say "Amen!" I will be blunt, honest and opinionated (because that's who I am!).

Just a blog about my life,  Mikala Casey!


No comments:

Post a Comment