Friday, June 28, 2013

Funny Family Fact

A couple weekends ago  I was at my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary along with 150 other people! Some I'd never met and some  I hadn't seen in 10+ years. And yet all those people got to hear this story. My mother loves to tell this story and it is kind of funny. You could watch my mom talking to a guest at the party and then turn and point to Josh, Josh and Joshua.

Five years ago I married Josh I. Two years ago my sister married Josh II and currently my youngest sister is dating (very seriously) Josh III! Yep that's right, my parents could have three sons-in-law all with the same name. So of course trying to have a conversation and talk about one of the Josh's is complicated, and now there are two grandkids and we are trying to figure out how to define them.

So here is what we have...
My Josh is called "Josh" or "Uncle Josh"by all. He was the first so he gets the #1 title, he does like to make sure the others remember who was first in the family. Monika's Josh is also "Josh", Uncle J for Cadence and Josh II. And then lastly we have "Joshua" – Kristin's Josh.

I know you guys all really wanted a random fact about my family! Hope it made you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment