Thursday, December 6, 2012

Casey update

I had a nice long post written out about our last month...then I deleted it. I think it was beneficial for me to write it all out, have Josh read and then not post it. I will say in  a few sentences what our month has been and then I will move on to something else. Josh was terminated from his position at the Campus House on Nov 3rd and in my very own opinion, unfairly and not Christ like. It has been a month of anger, confusion, hurt and uncertainties. And through it all Josh and I are strong and eagerly awaiting a job opening ASAP! Keep us in your prayers as we figure out finances and what is next for our family.

I will post again in a few days! I shall share with you what God has taught me this last year and how it applies to our lives today...I know you are super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment